Measuring & Simulation
Contactless overhead line diagnostic and measuring equipment installable on any type of railway Vehicle (Height, Stagger and Wear)
- Special pantograph for measuring overhead line parameters ?by Lateral lasers
- Portable trolley for Catenary Geometry, WEAR and TRACKS measurements
- It’s used to refine the installation of new lines and to help control and maintenance of existing overhead lines
- Measuring of Height, Stagger, WEAR and Tracks profile
It is uniquely designed for portable use, it’s small, lightweight and portable Trolley, can be carry on every railway, subway and tramway.
- Portable equipment for catenary geometry and wear measurement(easy to use software, very clearly detected data associated with real-time charts and drawings in 2D section.)
- Portable Diagnostic Tool to measure and store the geometrical parameters of the catenary and the wear.
- Small, lightweight and portable complete with battery, is the tool for the installations and the maintenance of the line.
It communicates with free Wi-Fi to tablet or smartphone, storing geographic measures, videos, images and voice-comments with the help of a GPS.
- Automatic detection of all pantographs passing through the detecting site, is to prevent pantograph faults and consequent damages on the overhead line.
- It is generally installed on trackside.
Overhead Contact line Checkpoints
Continuous real time measurement and monitoring of contact line conditions
- Central diagnosis of the catenary system
- Monitoring of passing pantographs
- Alarm at unacceptable load
- Huge potential savings through quick reaction to failures
- Reduction of costs for damages (train delays, track closures, repairs, accidents, etc.)
Position / Movement Measurements for Overhead Contact Lines
Measurement of contact wire uplift, hanger compression and lateral position
for Contact wires, Conductor rails and more.
Contact wire tensioning force
- Checking if the correct tension is applied
- Detects contact wire failures
- Detects branches or trees lying on the contact wire
Contact Wire Measurement Devices
Determines contact wire position
- Easy handling
- Robust finish
- Suitable for use on building sites
- Measurement and reading by one person
Catenary Measuring Instruments
- LASER distance measurement device with digital colour LCD-finder
- Contact-free measurement system to determine the catenary position (height/stagger)
- Identify horizontal and vertical distances to poles, bridge heights, cable heights, etc.
- Positioning of the instrument and displaying the results with an integrated fully coloured finder/display unit.
- Bluetooth data transmission to PC (WIN) or PDA (Android)
- Measuring equipment for track super-elevation.
Load Cycle Tests for Catenary Hangers
- This new fatigue testing device for catenary hangers reaches testing cycles of up to 10 Hertz.
- It allows unmatched possibilities to test and evaluate wire connections in overhead contact lines. Due to the high frequency it quickly predicts life span of a hanger connection.
- Analyses hanger connections for high-speed lines.
Pull-out / Pull-off Testing of Catenary Hangers (Tensile strength test)
- 5 kN EN 501190 testing of hangers